Minimum Requirement: Qubicle Basic Edition
Preferences customize unique aspects of Qubicle's interface and workflow. You can access the Preferences under Edit > Preferences or Qubicle > Preferences on OSX.
- Shift Nudge Size determines how many units the object or selection will be translated using Shift + Arrow Keys.
- Activate With Dbl-Click allows you to double click on an object to activate it and double click outside the active object to return to the parent view.
- Refresh Rate determines the frame rate of the display.
- Popup Window Position allows three options for the placement of pop-up windows:
- Custom remembers the last position of a window and displays all new windows at that position.
- Centered displays windows in the middle of the Qubicle screen.
- Remember Individually makes windows of the same type appear at their last position.
- Start New File With Empty Matrix automatically creates a matrix when starting a new model.
- Show Tooltips in Swatch Bar enables or disables the color code from appearing when the cursor hovers over a swatch.
- Oversize Warning (Mesh Export) enables a pop-up warning when exporting a very large model. The dialog notifies you that the export will take a long time.
The Tool Wheel is a quick way to select different tools while editing an object. Shift + Right-Click will open the tool wheel.
The Tool Wheel tab in the Preferences window allows you to choose tools for each slot of the tool wheel.