Minimum Requirement: Qubicle Basic Edition
Qubicle supports several formats to import objects into the scene. Load the file with File > Import.
- QBCL project file.
- Qubicle Constructor 1.x Model QMO legacy format for models created with Qubicle 1.
- QEF (Qubicle Exchange) the oldest exchange format for Qubicle. It is ASCII based, simple to parse and only supports one object. For more info, see the QEF Specifications.
- QB (Qubicle Binary) a binary format used in many voxel games such as Trove. It supports multiple objects and is simpler to parse than QBT, but is less comprehensive and does not support object hierarchies. For more info, see the QB Specifications.
- QBT (Qubicle Binary Tree) a binary format that supports object hierarchies. For more info, see the QBT Specifications.
- Voxlap VOX: the object format of the Voxlap voxel engine, used as the base of Ace of Spades, for example. Voxlap supports a maximum of 254 colors.
- Voxlap KV6: an alternative format for the Voxlap engine.
- Magicavoxel VOX: the file format format of the voxel editor Magicavoxel.
- Paint3D: the file format of a the voxel editor Paint3D.
- BINVOX: a freeware command line voxelizer. Binvox resource.
- Schematic: the unofficial exchange format for Minecraft. To use this, MCEdit is required. For more help, please use this Minecraft Resource.
- Rawvox: the exchange format of 3D-Coat.
- TIF/PNG/GIF lossless, supports transparency in alpha channel.
- JPG lossy, does not support transparency.
- BMP lossless, does not support transparency.
For more information on importing and using image files, please see this tutorial.